Every year on February 14th, people honor their love for one another by spending time together, sending flowers and sharing messages of love. The ritual of expressing love and affection goes far beyond the courtly love of Chaucer’s time. He may have been the first person to link the Catholic Saint Valentine with romance, but today Valentine’s Day is a time to show appreciation for family and friends as well.
How to Use:
- Open iMessage from your iPhone.
- Click on the Appstore icon for sending stickers.
- Select the WaterColor Greetings Sticker app .
- Just with a single tap send stickers.
- Also simply long touch and peel off the stickers to add them with your texts!!